Web Design vs. Custom System Development
It is very easy to look at web development as only a way to distribute marketing content and information via the web. From this perspective, websites act as simply a digital flyer listing their services and providing a way to communicate with their company online. However, web based systems can do so much more. In fact, they can even perform as an employee which automates certain business processes and functions. The best thing about custom web-based systems it that they can work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and don’t require food, vacation, or sick days!
Examples of Custom Systems We Have Developed
Let’s take a mental shift and look at how your website can start serving as a integral part of your team and progress from a simple “informational” website to a “functional” custom system. The following are a few examples of systems we have developed:
- Insurance Management Applications
- Staff Communications Management Application
- Internal Company Knowledge Base/Wiki
- Online Support Ticket System
- Incident/Accident Reporting System
- Customer Relationship Management System
- E-commerce Platforms for selling your product online
- Client Billing and Payment Portals
- Employee/Resource Scheduling and Dispatch System
- Networking Database and Pairing System
- Business Process Automation
- Integrated Dashboards to pull, interpret, and display data from internal and external systems
The above are just a few examples of the systems we have created for our clients. Our approach is simple. Whether you know you have a specific existing need, or are just looking for ways to increase efficiency and automation within your business, our specialists will work with you to create an action plan and ideal workflow. From that point we will explore available options for pre-existing solutions to meet your needs or architect a custom development approach for your project.
Creating Efficiencies and Automation with Custom Systems
It’s important to recognize custom system development is not cheap, but can yield exceptional benefits both from a cost savings and time savings perspective. Our clients are often so enthusiastic with their first system that they come back to us looking for additional ways to use the power of web based software development to further increase their efficiency as a business. If you are interested in learning if custom system development is right for your business, contact us today for a free initial consultation.