Current Available Positions
To view details on a specific job listing, please click on the listing below for more information.
Marketing Specialist - Lee's Summit, MO (Kansas City Area) Office
Hours: Salaried Full-time
Duration: Employee at will
Estimated Start Date: On or after July 17, 2017
Location: Igniting Business – Lee’s Summit, MO office
Description: Full-time Marketing Specialist at Igniting Business
Marketing Specialist Job Purpose: The specialist will work directly with staff from Igniting Business and clientele on various marketing projects. Marketing projects will include, but are not limited to, online advertising, content marketing, print material design. As a supplement to the web team, the specialist will provide assistance laying out web pages for client projects.
- Oversee social media management and blog package process for clients and Igniting Business.
- Curate and evaluate relevant social content to reach the correct target audiences.
- Create and update online marketing campaigns including Google AdWords, Facebook, and other targeted advertising platforms.
- Analyze performance of online marketing campaign initiatives.
- Draft and edit content (copywriting) for client and Igniting Business needs.
- Create web layouts and graphics to be used in the digital realm.
- Alter existing graphics to new client specifications.
- Prepare digital and print materials and brochures by formatting content and graphics; arranging printing and internet packages.
- Illustrate concepts by designing layouts of graphics and copy regarding overall composition, size, typography, and related aesthetic features.
- Lead meetings with clients to discuss marketing objectives and branding materials.
- Create or modify graphic designs utilizing software programs mentioned in the Suggested Skills section below.
- Capture and edit marketing oriented photos as needed
- Prepare and send regular project updates to clients.
- Initiate and implement internal processes improvements as approved by management.
- Participate in ongoing training for professional and technical development.
- Other duties as needed and assigned.
- Google AdWords
- Facebook Ads
- Proofreading Skills
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Adobe Creative Suite Skills including Illustrator, Photoshop, Lightroom, and InDesign
- Analyzing Information
- Informing Others
- Written and Verbal Communication
Igniting Business offers a variety of benefits. As a small business, we are always continuing to evaluate benefit opportunities for our team members. As such, additional benefits will likely be added over time.
- Paid Time Off: Vacation, Sick, and Holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Three bonus opportunities (Performance-based, Certification-based, and Incentive Program)
- Access to software licenses that can be used on personal devices
- Flexible work schedule
- Professional training