CEO & Founder at Igniting Business
Recognition and Awards
Over the years, Ben Seidel has been recognized on a local and national level, including entrepreneurship awards from both the NFIB and NASE and being featured in publications such as CNBC Universal, Yahoo News, Intuit Small Business, CIO.com, Mizzou Magazine, and Fox Business.
Ben Seidel holds Google Ads certifications from Google, and his company is an official Google Partner, Shopify Partner, MailChimp Expert, Joomla Service Provider, and YOOtheme Expert.
- Shopify Business Fundamentals Certification
- Shopify Product Fundamentals Certification
- Google Ads Search Certification - Credential ID 137686542
- Lee’s Summit Chamber of Commerce
- Board Member on the Lee's Summit Chamber Board of Directors - 2016-2018
- Vice Chair of Business and Economic Development - 2018
- Chair of the Technology Task Force - 2016
- Chair of the Business Development Council - 2015
- Member of the Business Development Council - 2014-2018
- Active Member 2014 – Present
- PROclaim – Professionals Claiming Biblical Principles
- President and Co-Founder 2011 – 2013
- NASE (National Association for the Self-Employed)
- Member Council 2012 – 2013
- Active Member 2011 - Present
Latest Articles Written by Ben Seidel
Is Your Website Informational or Functional?
What Is Structured Data (AKA Schema or MicroData) and How Is Structured Data Used for SEO?
How to Improve Your Website’s E-E-A-T (EEAT) and 5 SEO Mistakes to Avoid
Ben is a sought-after speaker on various SEO and digital marketing topics. A few examples of past speaking engagements include:
University of Missouri Trulaske College of Business – Guest Lecturer for Multiple Courses
Collegiate Entrepreneurs Organization (CEO) – National Conference
Entrepreneurship Bootcamp for Veterans (EBV)
SMPS (Society for Marketing Professional Services) Kansas City
SMPS (Society for Marketing Professional Services) Wichita
SMPS (Society for Marketing Professional Services) Missouri Valley Regional Conference
Missouri Chamber of Commerce
American Business Women’s Association
Columbia Chamber of Commerce
Lee’s Summit Chamber of Commerce
Kansas City Women’s Advisory Network
Collegiate Entrepreneurs Organization (CEO) – Mizzou Chapter
Missouri Women’s Business Center
Missouri Small Business Development Center
Mid-Continent Public Library
Entrepreneurial Scholars and Interns Program (ESIP)
1 Million Cups
Interested in Having Ben Seidel Speak at Your Event?
Ben is available for a limited number of speaking events on various web design, SEO, and digital marketing topics. If you're interested in having Ben speak at an upcoming event or webinar, reach out to us today for availability.
Connect with Ben Seidel on Social Media
If you're small business owner or fascinated with the latest web design, SEO, and marketing trends, Ben would love to hear from you. Feel free to connect with him on social media today!