According to HubSpot, 40% of people who are online today respond better to images than they do to written content. This is a large amount of people whom you're losing business from if you don't include visuals in your online marketing.
An important marketing tip for small businesses today: Leverage the power of visual content online.
How do you do this? We have four easy, actionable tips for you to remember. These include:
Utilize images instead of paragraphs of text when educating your readers. Whether you utilize pictures, infographics, videos, slide shows, or animations for this, you'll want to make sure the visuals effectively get your point across.
Don't just copy or share another brand's visual content. It’s important to create your own unique content that stands out from the rest. For instance, Scribd says that 80% of Pinterest's pins are simply repins. Make sure you're actively in the other 20% as well by creating your own original content. Then have your Pinterest fans promote it for you.
Pictures create emotion, which is what connects people with one another. As a small business, you need to use the emotion to your advantage by showcasing your business' story with visual content. We are visual beings, and it’s important to remember that how your business utilizes graphics significantly impacts how your business is perceived.
Don’t be afraid to use visuals with text! The combination of images with text can be extremely powerful. Make sure you include captions, descriptions (with keywords and hashtags), and a call to action.
When your small business is ready to put these steps to work, contact us. Igniting Business can help you visualize the benefits of incorporating compelling graphics into your marketing strategy today!
Igniting Business has established itself as a comprehensive resource for small businesses looking to succeed and grow to the next level. We focus exclusively on small businesses because we believe that small companies are often overlooked for web design, SEO, and marketing services. Many competitors in our industry primarily pursue big contracts with large companies. If these competitors do work with small businesses as well, they provide the small business owner with inferior customer service, lack of necessary attention, and unattainable pricing structures. Yet, small businesses are often unable to maintain their own internal comprehensive marketing, web, and SEO departments, which are necessary for growth.
Igniting Business fulfills this need by providing powerful small business solutions at affordable rates. Our team of web design, SEO, and marketing specialists are here to make your job easier and help your small business succeed. We encourage you to contact us to learn more or to set up a free consultation.
If you are a current customer, feel free to take advantage of our online support system available 24/7 to view, manage, and submit support tickets. Please include your ticket priority level and requested completion date.